CITY RED BUS
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF BOLOGNA FROM ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW!
The famous double-decker City Red Bus adds FICO Eataly World to its city tour!
☞ Here you will find all the stops and timetables → tour map.
Here's everything you need to know:
- The bus runs Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- Six tours a day.
- The tour departs from Piazza Maggiore with the first bus at 9.45 am. You can also catch the bus at the other stops marked with the yellow line.
- On board you will find qualified personnel and an audio guide in 10 languages with historical insights, anecdotes and fun facts.
- You can buy a ticket on board in cash (€15 for the "stop&go" day ticket that allows you to get off the bus to visit a site of particular interest and then take the next bus without any additional cost).
- You can use the same ticket to get back to the city's main train station taking the Tper FICOBus shuttle.
- By showing the City Red Bus ticket at the FICO Reception Desk you can get a discount card to enjoy special prices in the Park.
- The 1 line ticket is valid for one day, 2 lines is valid for two consecutive days.
- The full tour lasts 1 hour.