FICO turns 1 year old! We want to celebrate our first year together with all of you.
To continue the journey of this shared experience, we have decided to offer you even more and renew ourselves by expanding the daily offer to our visitors. From practical courses to tastings, from tours of fields, farms and factories, to activities for schools. Proposals dedicated to everyone, from children to families.
You can be the first to try out new experiences!
New amazing experiences can be enjoyed at FICO!
- “On the Farm” - Saturdays and Sundays - a tour especially dedicated to children. Get to know the world of animals up close, feed the cows, see the sheep, observe the slow pace of the donkeys and rediscover all the authenticity of contact with animals.
- “Inside the Factory” - Monday to Sunday – a tour dedicated especially to those who want to discover how food is made. You can observe and learn every step of the production chain, from meat to cereals, from dairy products to sweets, listening to the story of those who work every day in our factories to give you the best of Italian excellence.
📌If you buy the new Tour “Inside the Factory” from November 12th to 18th the 2nd entrance will cost only 30% of the standard price! Take advantage of the offer, come and enjoy a unique experience.📌
Of course, you will also continue to find the classic FICO Tour – dedicated to those who are truly insatiable and want to explore every corner of the Park. Expert guides will take you on a journey that will allow you to really discover everything: from the fields to the restaurants, from the shops to our Italian biodiversity.
3 new educational classes to be experienced firsthand
Our selection of courses is becoming increasingly wide-ranging and diversified and will be grouped into 3 macroareas, so that you can more easily choose the approach you prefer:
- Hands in the dough → practical courses, for those who want to learn how to do
- Behind the scenes → courses for those who want to discover all the secrets of the trade
- Taste → sensory courses, for those who mainly want to taste and enjoy
At the end of each course a participation diploma will be issued, a small gift to remember the experience, to collect course after course. Naturally, there will be special courses designed for children, master classes with producers and blind tasting experiences.
Explore our courses now → https://www.eatalyworld.it/en/plan
I'll tell you my trade in 10 minutes
Have you ever thought that you could personally learn about the work done behind each dish? Every day you can listen to the personal story of our producers.
- 10 minutes of... → Free experience open to all - Each producer, at different times of the day, will share with you his personal and professional history in the world of food. A truly unique moment where you will have the rare opportunity to learn from the direct experience of the protagonists.
Top of the class
30,000 students visited FICO in a journey to discover Italy.
We offer children and youth of preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools a new range of educational and recreational activities to learn about the value of biodiversity, of products of our land and of the main food chains in a stimulating and conscientious way.
View our new proposals →https://www.eatalyworld.it/en/education
More than 2 million visitors have already come to FICO: and you, what are you waiting for?
We look forward to making a toast with you in the week dedicated to our birthday celebrations.
Explore the full program of the 6 days here → https://www.eatalyworld.it/en/birthday-fico-eataly-world