FICO's Summer Camp is designed for children to have a fun, educational experience, a place where they can play and learn by being in contact with animals and nature in a setting that's totally unique. Every week there are a range of workshops and recreational activities, guided tours, and team games to explore FICO and carry out manual activities using natural materials.
The theme of discovering the environment and natural world will underscore all their experiences.
Here's everything you need to know about participating in the Summer Camp:
When → from June 11th
Time → from 8 am to 5 pm
Age → from 4 to 11 years old
Cost → €165 per week including meals
Where → AGRIBOTTEGA dei Bambini at FICO Eataly World, Via Paolo Canali 8 - Bologna
Info → contact us at email@example.com or by calling 3463730576
How a typical day unfolds
* 8:00/8:30 and 10:00/10:30 - Welcome
* 8:30-10:00 - Games to discover Agribottega
* 10:00-10:30 - Snack
* 10:30-12:00 - Exploring Fico: experience stables, vegetable gardens and factories
* 12:30-1:30 - Lunch
* 12:45-2:30 - Free activities, themed games, relaxing experiences, and animated cinema
* 2:30-4:00 - Creative workshop
* 4:00-4:30 - Snack
* 5:00 - End of the day
We can't wait to see you at FICO Summer Camp! This summer come and experience a special place with other kids who share your passions!