- Shops & Marketplace
- EXHIBITION AREA
- Lamborghini KN-14 LAMBORGHINI
The history of Automobili Lamborghini began in 1963 in Sant'Agata Bolognese, about 25 km from Bologna, thanks to Ferruccio Lamborghini. Born in 1916 under the sign of Taurus, he was the true driver behind the company's founding and the initial stages of its extraordinary history. In 50 years Automobili Lamborghini created an uninterrupted series of dream cars, from the 350 GT to the latest Huracán and Aventador, not to mention the legendary Miura, earning a top position among brands of excellence Made in Italy.
The keystone of Automobili Lamborghini's corporate strategy is its strong commitment to society and the environment through the promotion of initiatives aimed at enhancing its bond with the local region and the environmental sustainability of production processes and products.